The Holy Spirit of Jesus

  • sdavies0
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2012
      Hi Folks

      I was serious in asking Rikk to tell me what he meant by the Holy Spirit being Jesus' Spirit. I still would like to know. Rikk, you gave me a nice clear statement about the afterlife which I could ask about further, but I know what you are talking about now. Can you do the same with the Spirit? Or, if not, can you summarize Fee if he is the authority?

      Steve