[XTalk] Re: N.T. Wright

  • Antonio Jerez
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 1999
      Liz Fried wrote:

      > I'm going to the same one, maybe, or another one.
      > I'd like to have the questions on-list, if the moderators don't mind.
      > Liz

      Well, you could ask N.T Wright how a scene like Matt 25:31-46
      (The last judgement) fits into his reconstruction of the theology of
      Jesus (and the early Christians) who according to Wright only saw
      the resurrection of Jesus and the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 CE
      as the ultimate "victory of God". Did Mark, Matthew, Luke and the others
      not have any vistas beyond the year 70 CE?

      Best wishes

      Antonio Jerez
      Göteborg, Sweden