RE: [XTalk] Re: Fwd: Review of "Key Events in the Life of the Historical Jesus," Bib

  • Joseph Codsi
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2011
      Bob schacht wrote:

      <<<I would like to suggest to everyone that
      this email group would be an excellent place for discussing essays in
      the JHJ, and recently presented at SBL meetings, recent books, etc. >>>

      I am writing a book entitled: "Secret Revelations in the Gospel of
      Mark." I have practically finished the First Part, but the Second Part
      is still in progress. The Introduction and the First Part are available
      in PDF format at the following site:

      Please feel free to download the files and discuss my unorthodox
      approach to Mark.

      Joseph Codsi

      Seattle

    • E Bruce Brooks
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 9, 2011
        Joseph,

        Out of curiosity, I clicked the URL you provided, only to discover that
        additional layers of membership would be required for access. I am not
        prepared to go that route. Is there another?

        E Bruce Brooks
        University of Massachusetts at Amherst
      • Joseph Codsi
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2011
          You can access my the First Part of my book : "Secret Revelations in the
          Gospel of Mark" by going to the home page of

          Open the first 14 messages. The text is in HTLM. If you prefer to have a
          PDF file, just contact me off list.

          Thank you for your interest.

          Joseph Codsi

          Seattle