RE: JSHJ

  • Bob Webb
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2011
      Bob,

      As far as I'm aware, both the electronic and paper versions come out at the
      same time. I know that with 9.1, it is available on Brill's website now. But
      I haven't yet received my paper copy.

      So, if anything the electronic version is available first, given how long
      snail mail takes for the paper version to arrive.

      Hope this helps.

      And thanks for the encouragement concerning JSHJ.

      Best wishes,

      Bob Webb.

      Bob Schacht asked,

      Thanks for this information. Does JSHJ put each issue online right away, or
      is there a delay between when the print edition appears, and when it appears
      on the web?

      Thanks for launching JSHJ and for helping it grow and develop!

      Bob Schacht
      Northern Arizona University