Re: JHJ Re: [XTalk] Re: Fwd: Review of "Key Events in the Life of th

  • Darrell L BOCK
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      David:

      JSHJ 9.1 is the most recent. I think the articles are posted already. I believe reviews of the volume itself (and not the SBL group discussion which are the essay topics) are coming later as is the publication of the hard copy of the journal.

      Darrell

      Darrell L Bock
      Research Professor of New Testament Studies
      Dallas Theological Seminary
      Dallas, Tx USA