Re: JHJ Re: [XTalk] Re: Fwd: Review of "Key Events in the Life of the Historical Jesus," Bib

  • David Mealand
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011
      Bob wrote----------
      Previous issues are online at
      http://journals.academia.edu/JournalForTheStudyOfTheHistoricalJesus.
      Posts responding to articles in that journal (and others) are welcome
      here, as long as they don't violate our protocols!
      --------------------

      One comment:
      Users will need to leave off the full stop at the end of
      that http

      One query:
      Is JHJ 9.1 the most recent?

      I had to go round the houses via Athens (failed) then my own
      Uni library to get there - we ARE subscribed despite Athens
      not listing us!

      David M.

      ---------
      David Mealand, University of Edinburgh

      Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
    • Joseph Codsi
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 2011
        Bob schacht wrote:

        <<<I would like to suggest to everyone that
        this email group would be an excellent place for discussing essays in
        the JHJ, and recently presented at SBL meetings, recent books, etc. >>>

        I am writing a book entitled: "Secret Revelations in the Gospel of
        Mark." I have practically finished the First Part, but the Second Part
        is still in progress. The Introduction and the First Part are available
        in PDF format at the following site:

        Please feel free to download the files and discuss my unorthodox
        approach to Mark.

        Joseph Codsi

        Seattle

      • E Bruce Brooks
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 9, 2011
          Joseph,

          Out of curiosity, I clicked the URL you provided, only to discover that
          additional layers of membership would be required for access. I am not
          prepared to go that route. Is there another?

          E Bruce Brooks
          University of Massachusetts at Amherst
        • Joseph Codsi
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 11, 2011
            You can access my the First Part of my book : "Secret Revelations in the
            Gospel of Mark" by going to the home page of

            Open the first 14 messages. The text is in HTLM. If you prefer to have a
            PDF file, just contact me off list.

            Thank you for your interest.

            Joseph Codsi

            Seattle