JHJ Re: [XTalk] Re: Fwd: Review of "Key Events in the Life of the Historical Jesus," Bib

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2011
      At 10:11 AM 11/1/2011, Darrell L BOCK wrote:

      >Just to let you know, the current issue of the Journal for the
      >Historical Jesus also intertacts with the issues this Key Events in
      >the Life of the Historical Jesus Volume raises. Those essays are
      >from an SBL Historical Jesus session from last year. The book was
      >originally published in the WUNT series and is over 800 pages.

      Previous issues are online at
      http://journals.academia.edu/JournalForTheStudyOfTheHistoricalJesus.
      Posts responding to articles in that journal (and others) are welcome
      here, as long as they don't violate our protocols!

      Bob Schacht
      Northern Arizona University

    • David Mealand
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011
        Bob wrote----------
        Previous issues are online at
        http://journals.academia.edu/JournalForTheStudyOfTheHistoricalJesus.
        Posts responding to articles in that journal (and others) are welcome
        here, as long as they don't violate our protocols!
        --------------------

        One comment:
        Users will need to leave off the full stop at the end of
        that http

        One query:
        Is JHJ 9.1 the most recent?

        I had to go round the houses via Athens (failed) then my own
        Uni library to get there - we ARE subscribed despite Athens
        not listing us!

        David M.

        ---------
        David Mealand, University of Edinburgh

        Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
      • Joseph Codsi
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 5, 2011
          Bob schacht wrote:

          <<<I would like to suggest to everyone that
          this email group would be an excellent place for discussing essays in
          the JHJ, and recently presented at SBL meetings, recent books, etc. >>>

          I am writing a book entitled: "Secret Revelations in the Gospel of
          Mark." I have practically finished the First Part, but the Second Part
          is still in progress. The Introduction and the First Part are available
          in PDF format at the following site:

          Please feel free to download the files and discuss my unorthodox
          approach to Mark.

          Joseph Codsi

          Seattle

        • E Bruce Brooks
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 9, 2011
            Joseph,

            Out of curiosity, I clicked the URL you provided, only to discover that
            additional layers of membership would be required for access. I am not
            prepared to go that route. Is there another?

            E Bruce Brooks
            University of Massachusetts at Amherst
          • Joseph Codsi
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 11, 2011
              You can access my the First Part of my book : "Secret Revelations in the
              Gospel of Mark" by going to the home page of

              Open the first 14 messages. The text is in HTLM. If you prefer to have a
              PDF file, just contact me off list.

              Thank you for your interest.

              Joseph Codsi

              Seattle