Annual ASOR/AAR/SBL in October sale

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2011
      With apologies for the cross-posting.

      Eisenbrauns annual ASOR/AAR/SBL in October sale. Save up to 50% on more than 200 titles

      Looking forward to the great deals that we'll have at our booths at the ASOR, AAR, and SBL conventions this year? Good news—you can get them all now: savings up to 50% off, with free shipping on domestic orders of $99 or more!

      You got it: your November book budget stays intact, and there's no need to bring a hand truck to the conference or book an extra bag on the plane. You've got until October 31 to take advantage of this, so visit our virtual booth and start saving now: http://www.eisenbrauns.com/pages/vbooth01

      Enjoy!
      James
      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division