spam email you may have received from me (I got a virus)

  • Mark Rutledge
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2011
      To Friends of Mark,
      I just got a virus which is sending a spam email to everyone on my mail list. It is the virus called J/phish, about a woman in Boone, NC who promises millions in a ponzi scheme. Don’t open it. Sorry. Now I am figuring out what to do.
      Mark (very irritated at the “wonders” of our computer age)

      Mark Rutledge
      2 Biddle Court
      Durham, NC 27705
      betmark@...
      919-489-9355 (h) 919-270-3217 (c)

      "I seek nothing beyond reality. Within it everything." (Wallace Stevens)