Eisenbrauns SBL in October sale

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      With apologies for the cross-posting:

      Yes, this is it; the sale you've been waiting for. Eisenbrauns is
      pleased to announce our third annual "SBL in October" sale with
      savings from 20-70% off retail price.

      No need to pay Atlanta's sales tax, no waiting in line, no worrying
      about availability or having to elbow your way through colleagues to be
      sure that you get that book you dearly wanted, plus no shipping costs
      (for domestic orders over $99.00). Browse our virtual booth and get
      ASOR/SBL in-booth pricing, but only until October 18.

      OK, enough said! Here's the link to the books:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/pages/vbooth01

      Enjoy!
      James
      James Spinti