Re: [XTalk] Cosmology & apocalyptic

  • David Mealand
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2010
      Dennis Goffin raised an interesting question even if the specific way
      it was expressed might need a bit of reformulation.

      I have spent quite a few years involved in NT studies, but don't think
      I could swiftly locate a clear scholarly account of how the view of
      God maintained by Jesus relates to his responses to natural disasters,
      to human misdeeds, and to illness and poverty. It is much easier
      to describe the nature of those responses than to integrate them
      with an account of Jesus' view of God. Can anyone suggest some
      bibliography which does something for the more difficult bit of this task?

      David M.

      ---------
      David Mealand, University of Edinburgh

      Scotland, with registration number SC005336.