RE: [XTalk] Parallelomania

  • Bob Webb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2010
      Hi,

      We had a discussion of parallels in the introduction to the following
      volume, to which I contributed. How helpful it would be, I'm not sure. But
      I'll draw it to your attention.

      Evans, Craig A.; Robert L. Webb, and Richard A. Wiebe. _Nag Hammadi Texts
      and the Bible: A Synopsis and Index_. New Testament Tools and Studies 18.
      Leiden: E. J. Brill, 1993.

      Bob Webb.