Special April 1st edition of BookNews

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      With apologies for the cross-posting, but the printers at Winged Bull
      Press have been working overtime!

      Spring is finally here, and the many avid gardeners among us are turning
      over a new leaf - quite literally, in the case of our compost piles.
      With that in mind, we bring you four new products from partner Winged
      Bull Press on the themes of "green" and "compost." Happy digging!

      Download Our New Baroque Cuneiform Fonts FREE!
      Perfect for wedding invitations and other occasions that require both
      flair and cuneiform. Full Unicode compatibility. Includes roman, italic,
      bold, bold italic, and small caps.

      Find this, the "Deal of the Decade," and all the latest Winged Bull
      Press titles here:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/pages/04012010

      Enjoy the special deals,
      James