upcoming colloquium

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2009
      With your permission, we'd like to pass along this announcement-

      John Levinson, author of the newly published 'Filled With the Spirit' --
      http://eerdmans.com/shop/product.asp?p_key=9780802863720 -- has agreed
      to participate with us on the Biblical Studies List --
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/biblical-studies/ -- in a Colloquium
      towards the end of the year (specific dates to be announced shortly).

      Levinson's book is fantastically well written and stunningly insightful.
      It is a ground-breaking pneumatology excellently rooted in the best kind
      of exegesis. We hope you will take part in our discussions.

      You have plenty of time to get hold of a copy of the book. You will
      enjoy it I'm certain. And you also have time to invite your colleagues
      to take part.

      --
      ++++++

      Jim West