Re: [XTalk] martin hengel ist gestorben

  • Horace Jeffery Hodges
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 3:45 PM
      I took part in Hengel's weekly Friday night seminar for five years (1990-1995) and am very sad to hear of his death. My condolences to his family. Rest in peace, Professor Hengel.

      Jeffery Hodges

      Ewha Womans University
      Seoul, South Korea

      Blog: http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/

      Doctoral Thesis: Food as Synecdoche in the Gospel of John and Gnostic Texts

      Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley
      M.A., History of Science, U.C. Berkeley

      Home Address:

      Gunyoung Apt. 102-204