Carlson on GThomas

  • Mike Grondin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 11:51 PM
      With Jeffrey's approval, I'm pleased to announce that xtalk's
      fellow group gthomas will be hosting a special event in May
      which may be of interest to some xtalkers. Stephen Carlson
      will be posting excerpts from his upcoming SBL paper on
      Origen's Use of Thomas to our list. To read the excerpts
      (and other group messages), nothing special need be done,
      since they're publicly available via RSS feed or from our
      home page at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gthomas. For
      those who would like to be able to interact onlist with
      Stephen, temporary group membership can be obtained at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gthomas/join.

      For more information about Stephen's paper, see
      http://www.hypotyposeis.org/weblog/labels/Thomas.html.

      Cheers,
      Mike Grondin
      gthomas list-owner