Eisenbrauns introduces Deal of the Day

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009
      With apologies for the cross-posting.

      All,

      Because I know you all like books--and like them cheap :)

      Eisenbrauns has begun a Deal of the Day (DOTD) which we are announcing
      on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/eisenbrauns
      via our RSS feed:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/ecom/RSS/UBER.XML
      and on our home page:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com

      The book will be announced every week-day around noon, Eastern time.

      Today's deal is:
      The Akkadian Language in its Semitic Context:
      Studies in the Akkadian of the Third and Second Millennium BC
      Edited by Guy Deutscher and M.J.C. Kowenberg
      For $25.74, a 34% saving

      Future books will be in biblical and ANE studies, archaeology, and
      ancient languages. The pricing will be as low as we can go; I hope you
      take advantage of the savings.

      If you have a suggestion on what you would like us to run a sale on,
      please let me know (off list!)

      Enjoy,
      James
      James Spinti