Re: [XTalk] bibliographical references: the historical unreliability of the sayings of Jesus in GJohn

  • KirbTron
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2009
      I have Maurice Casey ("Is John's Gospel True?") on my bookshelf. If
      you need something looked up or information from its citations and
      bibliography, please contact me at peterkirby@... (off-list).

      regards,
      Peter Kirby
      (CSU Fullerton - undergrad)

      --- In crosstalk2@yahoogroups.com, "stephanie fisher" <steph7@...> wrote:

      > What about the bibliographical references in Maurice Casey "Is
      John's Gospel True?" and Craig Blomberg "The Historical Reliability of
      John"(I've forgotten what it's called?) and all the commentaries as
      well. And more recently I think, Paul Anderson?