Mark (SBL 2008)

  • E Bruce Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2009
      To: Crosstalk
      On: Mark Discussion (SBL 2008)
      From: Bruce

      RIKK: I'm hoping to pick up on some of your responses to my review of Adela's Mark once a particular obligation is complete. I do apologize though about my delay in responding. Too much on I'm afraid. But it was a real pity that we had so little time for interaction at SBL... I was very much looking forward to engaging with Adela on a range of issues.

      BRUCE: No problem at my end; I understand entirely. I have responsibilities too; it's just that I'm not being very responsible about meeting them. I figure, 2009 is just a flash in the pan; what counts ultimately is gMk.

      Not that I recommend irresponsibility generally, but am always ready to engage the subject with Rikk or anyone else who is, or chooses to feel, free to do so.

      Bruce

      E Bruce Brooks
      Warring States Project
      University of Massachusetts at Amherst