Joel Marcus's Mark II

  • E Bruce Brooks
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2008
      To: Crosstalk
      On: Joel Marcus's Mark II
      From: Bruce

      A small under-the-tree note: Those who excitedly ordered a copy of the long
      awaited v2 of Joel Marcus's Mark commentary from Yale at SBL last month are
      probably in for a dose of disappointment. Instead of the HB of v2, they may
      well receive a PB of v1. The reason for this (as I have just determined by
      getting on the horn to the Yale/.Harvard/MIT distributor, Triliteral) is
      that the Yale conference order form contained a misprint, and the ISBN for
      the v1 PB was entered in the space to be checked for the v2 HB. So if you
      ordered the latter and instead got the former, that is why. They can
      straighten it out for you.

      The real v2 will be out in March, or that's the current projection.

      Best of the season otherwise,

      Bruce

      E Bruce Brooks
      Warring States Project
      University of Massachusetts at Amherst
    • Rikk Watts
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2008
        I hope this is okay... FYI Joel's commentary will be reviewed by a panel for
        the Mark Group at SBL in New Orleans in 2009.

        Do also note that the call for papers has been up for some time at the SBL
        website.

        Happy Christmas

        Rikk Watts
        (Chair)