Re: [XTalk] Re: [biblical-studies] Help locating an article by B. van Iersel

  • Karel Hanhart
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
      The "Heilige Land Stichting is a Biblical Open Air Museum. It has undergone recently a significant transformation. Van Iersel's address was indeed on the location. Since Van Tilborg cites an article published under that name I assumed the foundation "Heilige Land" ran a publication as well.

      Karel Hanhart .