article in the Journal Colloquium

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      Does anyone here know about/have access to a journal entitled Colloquium?

      I'm trying to get hold of the following article:

      JJ Lewis, "/The Wilderness Controversy and Peirasmos/," Colloquium 7
      (1974): 42-44

      ( for Joe -- Tapata tapata tapata Lp Tapata Tapata Tapata "temptation"._

      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.

    • Stephen C. Carlson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
        On Dec 1, 2008 10:13 AM, "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000@...>:
        >Does anyone here know about/have access to a journal entitled Colloquium?
        >
        >I'm trying to get hold of the following article:
        >
        >JJ Lewis, "/The Wilderness Controversy and Peirasmos/," Colloquium 7
        >(1974): 42-44

        I can't find this journal at Duke, but I noticed that Scot McKnight has
        cited the piece in his JESUS AND HIS DEATH (2005), p. 113 n.40. Maybe
        he can help you out.

        Stephen

        --
        Stephen C. Carlson
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
          Stephen C. Carlson wrote:
          > On Dec 1, 2008 10:13 AM, "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000@...>:
          >
          >> Does anyone here know about/have access to a journal entitled Colloquium?
          >>
          >> I'm trying to get hold of the following article:
          >>
          >> JJ Lewis, "/The Wilderness Controversy and Peirasmos/," Colloquium 7
          >> (1974): 42-44
          >>

          > I can't find this journal at Duke, but I noticed that Scot McKnight has
          > cited the piece in his JESUS AND HIS DEATH (2005), p. 113 n.40. Maybe
          > he can help you out.

          At your suggestion, I wrote him, and he's sending me a copy of it. So
          thanks for the idea.

          Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
          1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
          Chicago, Illinois