Re: [XTalk] Re: [biblical-studies] Help locating an article by B. van Iersel

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2008
      David Hindley wrote:
      > Karel,
      >
      > This is likely water under the bridge now, but I was under the impression that Heilig-Land-Stichting published pictorial
      > encyclopedias and/or other books aimed at children.
      >
      > Ken Olsen probably was correct about the citation being a corruption of van Iersel's street address in the Netherlands.
      >
      > Jeffrey, what was the result? Did you ever find the source?

      The source seems to be, as was noted earlier by Steven Goranson,

      Het Heilig Land.
      Heilig-Land-Stichting

      1914-1968
      Dutch Serial Publication : Periodical : Monthly
      Nijmegen : Heilig-Land-Stichting,
      Title: Het Heilig Land.
      Corp Author(s): Heilig-Land-Stichting ; (Nijmegen).
      Publication: Nijmegen : Heilig-Land-Stichting,
      Year: 1914-1968
      Frequency: Verschijnt 1x per maand
      (1968).
      Language: Dutch
      Standard No: Other: PA0614133

      The problem is that I still do not have the title of the article.

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
      Chicago, Illinois
      e-mail jgibson000@...
    • Karel Hanhart
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
        The "Heilige Land Stichting is a Biblical Open Air Museum. It has undergone recently a significant transformation. Van Iersel's address was indeed on the location. Since Van Tilborg cites an article published under that name I assumed the foundation "Heilige Land" ran a publication as well.

        Karel Hanhart .