SBL Photo

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2008
      Here's a group shot of most of the folks who turned up for the SBL
      E-Lister's Meeting at this year's SBL.

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
      Chicago, Illinois
      e-mail jgibson000@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2008
        Hi,
        Are you going to post it on Xtalk? When I go to this page it says I
        can't get it since I'm not a member of that group.
        Happy Thanksgiving!
        Gordon