Re: [XTalk] Help locating an article by B. van Iersel

  • goranson@duke.edu
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 19, 2008
      Quoting "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000@...>:

      > In his "A Form Criticism of the Lord's Prayer", S. Van Tilborg gives the
      > following reference to a work by B. an Iersel that challenges the
      > eschatological interpretation of the LP:
      >
      > B. Van Iersel H. Land 13 (1960).
      >
      > Can anyone tell me what "H.Land" is and what the title of van Iersel's
      > work is that appears in H. Land 13?
      >
      > Jeffrey

      Perhaps it is (Worldcat description; new series 13 might match 1960):

      Het Heilig Land.
      Heilig-Land-Stichting

      1914-1968
      Dutch Serial Publication : Periodical : Monthly
      Nijmegen : Heilig-Land-Stichting,
      Title: Het Heilig Land.
      Corp Author(s): Heilig-Land-Stichting ; (Nijmegen).
      Publication: Nijmegen : Heilig-Land-Stichting,
      Year: 1914-1968
      Frequency: Verschijnt 1x per maand
      (1968).
      Language: Dutch
      Standard No: Other: PA0614133
      Note(s): Met reg. op N.S. jrg. 1-14.
      General Info: Vanaf N.S. 1 (1948) o.d.t.: 't H. Land./ Samengegaan met: De
      Jerusalemvaarder, en: Het Boek der Boeken, en voortgez. als: Schrift.
      Other Titles: H. Land; 't H. Land
      Preceding Title: Annalen der Heilig-Land-Stichting
      Succeeding Title: Jerusalemvaarder; Boek der Boeken; Schrift
      Material Type: Periodical (per)
      Document Type: Serial
      Entry: 19860117
      Update: 20061013
      Accession No: OCLC: 72839135
      Database: WorldCat

      Stephen Goranson
      http://www.duke.edu/~goranson
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 19, 2008
        goranson@... wrote:
        > Quoting "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000@...>:
        >

        >> In his "A Form Criticism of the Lord's Prayer", S. Van Tilborg gives the
        >> following reference to a work by B. an Iersel that challenges the
        >> eschatological interpretation of the LP:
        >>
        >> B. Van Iersel H. Land 13 (1960).
        >>
        >> Can anyone tell me what "H.Land" is and what the title of van Iersel's
        >> work is that appears in H. Land 13?
        >>
        >> Jeffrey
        >>

        > Perhaps it is (Worldcat description; new series 13 might match 1960):
        >
        > Het Heilig Land.
        > Heilig-Land-Stichting

        This seems to be what I'm looking for. Now if only we could find a
        table of contents for Vol. 13!

        Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
        1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
        Chicago, Illinois
        e-mail jgibson000@...

      • Ken Olson
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 19, 2008
          Well, that looks right. Never mind.

          Best,

          Ken

          Ken Olson, PhD Student, Duke University
          To: crosstalk2@yahoogroups.com
          From: goranson@...
          Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:13:46 -0500
          Subject: Re: [XTalk] Help locating an article by B. van Iersel

          Quoting "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000@...>:

          > In his "A Form Criticism of the Lord's Prayer", S. Van Tilborg gives the

          > following reference to a work by B. an Iersel that challenges the

          > eschatological interpretation of the LP:

          > B. Van Iersel H. Land 13 (1960).

          > Can anyone tell me what "H.Land" is and what the title of van Iersel's

          > work is that appears in H. Land 13?

          > Jeffrey

          Perhaps it is (Worldcat description; new series 13 might match 1960):

          Het Heilig Land.

          Heilig-Land-Stichting

          1914-1968

          Dutch Serial Publication : Periodical : Monthly

          Nijmegen : Heilig-Land-Stichting,

          Title: Het Heilig Land.

          Corp Author(s): Heilig-Land-Stichting ; (Nijmegen).

          Publication: Nijmegen : Heilig-Land-Stichting,

          Year: 1914-1968

          Frequency: Verschijnt 1x per maand

          (1968).

          Language: Dutch

          Standard No: Other: PA0614133

          Note(s): Met reg. op N.S. jrg. 1-14.

          General Info: Vanaf N.S. 1 (1948) o.d.t.: 't H. Land./ Samengegaan met: De

          Jerusalemvaarder, en: Het Boek der Boeken, en voortgez. als: Schrift.

          Other Titles: H. Land; 't H. Land

          Preceding Title: Annalen der Heilig-Land-Stichting

          Succeeding Title: Jerusalemvaarder; Boek der Boeken; Schrift

          Material Type: Periodical (per)

          Document Type: Serial

          Entry: 19860117

          Update: 20061013

          Accession No: OCLC: 72839135

          Database: WorldCat

          Stephen Goranson

          http://www.duke.edu/~goranson

        • Jack Kilmon
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 19, 2008
            > In his "A Form Criticism of the Lord's Prayer", S. Van Tilborg gives the
            > following reference to a work by B. an Iersel that challenges the
            > eschatological interpretation of the LP:
            >
            > B. Van Iersel H. Land 13 (1960).
            >
            > Can anyone tell me what "H.Land" is and what the title of van Iersel's
            > work is that appears in H. Land 13?
            >
            > Jeffrey
            >
            > --
            > Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)