RE: [XTalk] Help locating an article by B. van Iersel

  • Ken Olson
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 19, 2008
      Jeffrey,

      I can check that tomorrow morning.

      Best,

      Ken

    • goranson@duke.edu
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 19, 2008
        Quoting "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000@...>:

        > In his "A Form Criticism of the Lord's Prayer", S. Van Tilborg gives the
        > following reference to a work by B. an Iersel that challenges the
        > eschatological interpretation of the LP:
        >
        > B. Van Iersel H. Land 13 (1960).
        >
        > Can anyone tell me what "H.Land" is and what the title of van Iersel's
        > work is that appears in H. Land 13?
        >
        > Jeffrey

        Perhaps it is (Worldcat description; new series 13 might match 1960):

        Het Heilig Land.
        Heilig-Land-Stichting

        1914-1968
        Dutch Serial Publication : Periodical : Monthly
        Nijmegen : Heilig-Land-Stichting,
        Title: Het Heilig Land.
        Corp Author(s): Heilig-Land-Stichting ; (Nijmegen).
        Publication: Nijmegen : Heilig-Land-Stichting,
        Year: 1914-1968
        Frequency: Verschijnt 1x per maand
        (1968).
        Language: Dutch
        Standard No: Other: PA0614133
        Note(s): Met reg. op N.S. jrg. 1-14.
        General Info: Vanaf N.S. 1 (1948) o.d.t.: 't H. Land./ Samengegaan met: De
        Jerusalemvaarder, en: Het Boek der Boeken, en voortgez. als: Schrift.
        Other Titles: H. Land; 't H. Land
        Preceding Title: Annalen der Heilig-Land-Stichting
        Succeeding Title: Jerusalemvaarder; Boek der Boeken; Schrift
        Material Type: Periodical (per)
        Document Type: Serial
        Entry: 19860117
        Update: 20061013
        Accession No: OCLC: 72839135
        Database: WorldCat

        Stephen Goranson
        http://www.duke.edu/~goranson
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 19, 2008
          goranson@... wrote:
          > Quoting "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000@...>:
          >

          >> In his "A Form Criticism of the Lord's Prayer", S. Van Tilborg gives the
          >> following reference to a work by B. an Iersel that challenges the
          >> eschatological interpretation of the LP:
          >>
          >> B. Van Iersel H. Land 13 (1960).
          >>
          >> Can anyone tell me what "H.Land" is and what the title of van Iersel's
          >> work is that appears in H. Land 13?
          >>
          >> Jeffrey
          >>

          > Perhaps it is (Worldcat description; new series 13 might match 1960):
          >
          > Het Heilig Land.
          > Heilig-Land-Stichting

          This seems to be what I'm looking for. Now if only we could find a
          table of contents for Vol. 13!

          Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
          1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
          Chicago, Illinois
          e-mail jgibson000@...

        • Ken Olson
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 19, 2008
            Well, that looks right. Never mind.

            To: crosstalk2@yahoogroups.com
            From: goranson@...
            Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:13:46 -0500
            Subject: Re: [XTalk] Help locating an article by B. van Iersel

            Quoting "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000@...>:

            > In his "A Form Criticism of the Lord's Prayer", S. Van Tilborg gives the

            > following reference to a work by B. an Iersel that challenges the

            > eschatological interpretation of the LP:

            > B. Van Iersel H. Land 13 (1960).

            > Can anyone tell me what "H.Land" is and what the title of van Iersel's

            > work is that appears in H. Land 13?

            > Jeffrey

            Perhaps it is (Worldcat description; new series 13 might match 1960):

            Het Heilig Land.

            Heilig-Land-Stichting

            1914-1968

            Dutch Serial Publication : Periodical : Monthly

            Nijmegen : Heilig-Land-Stichting,

            Title: Het Heilig Land.

            Corp Author(s): Heilig-Land-Stichting ; (Nijmegen).

            Publication: Nijmegen : Heilig-Land-Stichting,

            Year: 1914-1968

            Frequency: Verschijnt 1x per maand

            (1968).

            Language: Dutch

            Standard No: Other: PA0614133

            Note(s): Met reg. op N.S. jrg. 1-14.

            General Info: Vanaf N.S. 1 (1948) o.d.t.: 't H. Land./ Samengegaan met: De

            Jerusalemvaarder, en: Het Boek der Boeken, en voortgez. als: Schrift.

            Other Titles: H. Land; 't H. Land

            Preceding Title: Annalen der Heilig-Land-Stichting

            Succeeding Title: Jerusalemvaarder; Boek der Boeken; Schrift

            Material Type: Periodical (per)

            Document Type: Serial

            Entry: 19860117

            Update: 20061013

            Accession No: OCLC: 72839135

            Database: WorldCat

            Stephen Goranson

            http://www.duke.edu/~goranson

          • Jack Kilmon
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 19, 2008
              > In his "A Form Criticism of the Lord's Prayer", S. Van Tilborg gives the
              > following reference to a work by B. an Iersel that challenges the
              > eschatological interpretation of the LP:
              >
              > B. Van Iersel H. Land 13 (1960).
              >
              > Can anyone tell me what "H.Land" is and what the title of van Iersel's
              > work is that appears in H. Land 13?
              >
              > Jeffrey
              >
              > --
              > Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)