Re: [XTalk] Help locating an article by B. van Iersel

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 19, 2008
      Ken Olson wrote:
      > Jeffrey,Right. I've just looked through the article and can't find anything on the LP. But I still think h. Land is van iersel's mailing address and Tilborg got his note's confused. You might check those pages in van Iersel's book (1961):’Der Sohn’ in den synoptischen Jesusworten; Christusbezeichnung der Gemeinde oder SelbstbezeichnBest,KenKen Olson, PhD Student, Duke UniversityTo: crosstalk2@yahoogroups.comFrom: jgibson000@...: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 08:19:09 -0600Subject: Re: [XTalk] Help locating an article by B. van Iersel

      I don't have a copy at hand. Does any body here have one? If so, could
      you do me the kindness of checking to see whether or not pages 57-59,
      65-69, 122-124, I37-I39, 154-156, 165-167, 177-I80 speak of the LP?

      Yours,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
      Chicago, Illinois
      e-mail jgibson000@...
    • Ken Olson
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 19, 2008
        Jeffrey,

        I can check that tomorrow morning.

        Best,

        Ken

      • goranson@duke.edu
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 19, 2008
          Quoting "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000@...>:

          > In his "A Form Criticism of the Lord's Prayer", S. Van Tilborg gives the
          > following reference to a work by B. an Iersel that challenges the
          > eschatological interpretation of the LP:
          >
          > B. Van Iersel H. Land 13 (1960).
          >
          > Can anyone tell me what "H.Land" is and what the title of van Iersel's
          > work is that appears in H. Land 13?
          >
          > Jeffrey

          Perhaps it is (Worldcat description; new series 13 might match 1960):

          Het Heilig Land.
          Heilig-Land-Stichting

          1914-1968
          Dutch Serial Publication : Periodical : Monthly
          Nijmegen : Heilig-Land-Stichting,
          Title: Het Heilig Land.
          Corp Author(s): Heilig-Land-Stichting ; (Nijmegen).
          Publication: Nijmegen : Heilig-Land-Stichting,
          Year: 1914-1968
          Frequency: Verschijnt 1x per maand
          (1968).
          Language: Dutch
          Standard No: Other: PA0614133
          Note(s): Met reg. op N.S. jrg. 1-14.
          General Info: Vanaf N.S. 1 (1948) o.d.t.: 't H. Land./ Samengegaan met: De
          Jerusalemvaarder, en: Het Boek der Boeken, en voortgez. als: Schrift.
          Other Titles: H. Land; 't H. Land
          Preceding Title: Annalen der Heilig-Land-Stichting
          Succeeding Title: Jerusalemvaarder; Boek der Boeken; Schrift
          Material Type: Periodical (per)
          Document Type: Serial
          Entry: 19860117
          Update: 20061013
          Accession No: OCLC: 72839135
          Database: WorldCat

          Stephen Goranson
          http://www.duke.edu/~goranson
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 19, 2008
            goranson@... wrote:
            > Quoting "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000@...>:
            >

            >> In his "A Form Criticism of the Lord's Prayer", S. Van Tilborg gives the
            >> following reference to a work by B. an Iersel that challenges the
            >> eschatological interpretation of the LP:
            >>
            >> B. Van Iersel H. Land 13 (1960).
            >>
            >> Can anyone tell me what "H.Land" is and what the title of van Iersel's
            >> work is that appears in H. Land 13?
            >>
            >> Jeffrey
            >>

            > Perhaps it is (Worldcat description; new series 13 might match 1960):
            >
            > Het Heilig Land.
            > Heilig-Land-Stichting

            This seems to be what I'm looking for. Now if only we could find a
            table of contents for Vol. 13!

            Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
            1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
            Chicago, Illinois
            e-mail jgibson000@...

          • Ken Olson
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 19, 2008
              Well, that looks right. Never mind.

              To: crosstalk2@yahoogroups.com
              From: goranson@...
              Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:13:46 -0500
              Subject: Re: [XTalk] Help locating an article by B. van Iersel

              Quoting "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000@...>:

              > In his "A Form Criticism of the Lord's Prayer", S. Van Tilborg gives the

              > following reference to a work by B. an Iersel that challenges the

              > eschatological interpretation of the LP:

              > B. Van Iersel H. Land 13 (1960).

              > Can anyone tell me what "H.Land" is and what the title of van Iersel's

              > work is that appears in H. Land 13?

              > Jeffrey

              Perhaps it is (Worldcat description; new series 13 might match 1960):

              Het Heilig Land.

              Heilig-Land-Stichting

              1914-1968

              Dutch Serial Publication : Periodical : Monthly

              Nijmegen : Heilig-Land-Stichting,

              Title: Het Heilig Land.

              Corp Author(s): Heilig-Land-Stichting ; (Nijmegen).

              Publication: Nijmegen : Heilig-Land-Stichting,

              Year: 1914-1968

              Frequency: Verschijnt 1x per maand

              (1968).

              Language: Dutch

              Standard No: Other: PA0614133

              Note(s): Met reg. op N.S. jrg. 1-14.

              General Info: Vanaf N.S. 1 (1948) o.d.t.: 't H. Land./ Samengegaan met: De

              Jerusalemvaarder, en: Het Boek der Boeken, en voortgez. als: Schrift.

              Other Titles: H. Land; 't H. Land

              Preceding Title: Annalen der Heilig-Land-Stichting

              Succeeding Title: Jerusalemvaarder; Boek der Boeken; Schrift

              Material Type: Periodical (per)

              Document Type: Serial

              Entry: 19860117

              Update: 20061013

              Accession No: OCLC: 72839135

              Database: WorldCat

              Stephen Goranson

              http://www.duke.edu/~goranson

            • Jack Kilmon
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 19, 2008
                > In his "A Form Criticism of the Lord's Prayer", S. Van Tilborg gives the
                > following reference to a work by B. an Iersel that challenges the
                > eschatological interpretation of the LP:
                >
                > B. Van Iersel H. Land 13 (1960).
                >
                > Can anyone tell me what "H.Land" is and what the title of van Iersel's
                > work is that appears in H. Land 13?
                >
                > Jeffrey
                >
                > --
                > Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)