Re: the Synagogue as matrix for the LP

  • John E Staton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      Jeffrey,
      I am not convinced the two propositions you are questioning stand or
      fall together. I am struck by the similarities between the Kaddish and
      the LP, but I have no time for teh eschatological interpretation of
      same. Maybe the link to the synagogue is one string in the bow of those
      who interpret the LP eschatologically, but surely it does not *require*
      an escahtological interpretation.

      Best Wishes

      Hull, UK
      www.christianreflection.org.uk