[Synoptic-L] ATLA articles on the Lord's Prayer

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2008
      I no longer have access to the ATLA data base. So I am wondering if
      anyone here who does would be kind enough to send me PDFs of the
      following articles that ATLA has in full text form:

      Bandstra, Andrew J., "The Original Form of the Lord's Prayer," Calvin
      Theological Journal, 1981.

      van Bruggen, Jacob, "The Lord's Prayer and Textual Criticism," Calvin
      Theological Journal, 1982

      Garland, David E., "The Lord's Prayer in the Gospel of Matthew," Review
      & Expositor, 1992.

      With thanks in advance,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.