New sale at Eisenbrauns

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2008
      With apologies for the cross-posting.

      As part of our annual back-to-school sale, Eisenbrauns is offering
      selected Aramaic and Syriac titles on sale for the next 10 days. To take
      advantage of savings up to 40%, follow this link:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/wconnect/wc.dll?ebGate~EIS~~~~NEWSLIST

      Watch for your favorite language resources to go on sale sometime in the
      next month.

      Enjoy!
      James

      James Spinti