Re: Acts of Thomas

  • McGrath, James
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18 8:19 AM
      In essence, my article argues that the Acts of Thomas is a novel, what we might call a "historical fiction", but the occasional accurate details suggest that there was (as with most such fiction) a historical core, which probably did include Thomas visiting India.

      James McGrath

      Dr. James F. McGrath Tel. (317) 940-9364

      Associate Professor of Religion e-mail: jfmcgrat@...<mailto:jfmcgrat@...>

      Butler University, 4600 Sunset Avenue http://blue.butler.edu/~jfmcgrat/

      Indianapolis, IN 46208 http://exploringourmatrix.blogspot.com<http://exploringourmatrix.blogspot.com/>