Acts of Thomas

  • McGrath, James
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2008
      Since the discussion has turned to Judaism and Christianity in India, I hope it is not inappropriate to mention that an article of mine just appeared in print recently entitled "History and Fiction in the Acts of Thomas: The State of the Question": http://jsp.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/17/4/297

      Best wishes,

      James McGrath

      Dr. James F. McGrath Tel. (317) 940-9364

      Associate Professor of Religion e-mail: jfmcgrat@...<mailto:jfmcgrat@...>

      Butler University, 4600 Sunset Avenue http://blue.butler.edu/~jfmcgrat/

      Indianapolis, IN 46208 http://exploringourmatrix.blogspot.com<http://exploringourmatrix.blogspot.com/>

    • Jack Kilmon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2008
        > Since the discussion has turned to Judaism and Christianity in India, I
        > hope it is not inappropriate to mention that an article of mine just
        > appeared in print recently entitled "History and Fiction in the Acts of
        > Thomas: The State of the Question":
        > http://jsp.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/17/4/297
        >
        > Best wishes,
        >
        > James McGrath

        This is exactly what I meant about separating the wheat from the chaff on
        this issue. Thanks. Since many of us may not have access to the online
        pdf, can you give us some highlights on your conclusions regarding
        historical kernels?

        Regards,

        Jack

        Jack Kilmon