re: are e-lists dying

  • John E. Staton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2008
      In a slightly more serious vein than my last post, I rather agree with
      Richard Fellows on this matter. I am myself moderator of the Gospel of
      John List, set up to divert the devotional comment away from the
      Johannine Literature list. This list is not very active, but it would
      appear that activity drops like a stone every time I take action to keep
      it focussed. On the other hand, the greatest activity is evident just
      before the moderator steps in. I have noticed the same process at work
      (though the overall activity level is higher) on the Biblical Studies List.

      By the way, I wish to make it clear that I in no way regard Jim as a
      dinosaur, because I know he has a very succesful blog. I, however, have
      no clue about blogging, so must count myself among the pterodactyls. :-)

      Best Wishes

      JOHN E STATON