article on the Wilderness "Temptation" Story (WTS) in Matthew and Luke

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2008
      With apologies for cross posting.

      I have completed what I hope is the penultimate draft of my article on
      the "Temptations" of Jesus. It is available in the "files section" of
      my J.B. Gibson Writings Yahoo site through this link:

      (You have to be a "member" of my site to access the article. To join go
      here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JBGibsonWritings/join).

      In addition to receiving comments and criticisms (or even a few pats on
      the back) on the substance of the article and the arguments I make at
      any given point within it, I'd also be grateful both for your editorial
      eyes in noting typos I've made and/or stylistic infelicities I've
      thrusts upon you and for any suggestions you might have in the way of
      additional bibliographic information, etc. that I might wish to include
      in the text or notes.

      As ever,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.