Re: [XTalk] Lenski

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21 7:37 PM
      Steven Deedon wrote:
      > I'm looking for help reading the Lenski-influenced camp (e.g., Crossan)
      > against the more conservative -- Meier and Sanders, e.g., who claim the
      > the economics of Galilee weren't so oppressive. Any suggestions?

      It's unclear what you mean when you ask for help "reading the
      Lenski-influenced camp". Your wording gives the impression that you
      are illiterate. But I trust that that's not what you are intending to say.

      So could you please be a bit more precise in stating what you mean by
      "help reading"?

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
      Chicago, Illinois