Lenski

  • Steven Deedon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2008
      I'm looking for help reading the Lenski-influenced camp (e.g., Crossan)
      against the more conservative -- Meier and Sanders, e.g., who claim the
      the economics of Galilee weren't so oppressive. Any suggestions?

      Steve

      Steven Deedon
      New Haven, CT

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2008
        Steven Deedon wrote:
        > I'm looking for help reading the Lenski-influenced camp (e.g., Crossan)
        > against the more conservative -- Meier and Sanders, e.g., who claim the
        > the economics of Galilee weren't so oppressive. Any suggestions?

        It's unclear what you mean when you ask for help "reading the
        Lenski-influenced camp". Your wording gives the impression that you
        are illiterate. But I trust that that's not what you are intending to say.

        So could you please be a bit more precise in stating what you mean by
        "help reading"?

        Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
        1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
        Chicago, Illinois