Help please from Tony

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2008
      http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/10104247&referer=brief_results

      I���ve found that worldcat.org is a great source of any book you need.

      Steve Ulrich

      1.

      HYPERLINK
      "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crosstalk2/message/22566;_ylc=X3oDMTJycG1obGR
      rBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEwNjE0NzUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc0MDQ2BG1zZ0lkAzIyNTY
      2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyMDg2ODgxNjQ-"Help, please

      Posted by: "Tony Buglass" HYPERLINK
      "mailto:tonybuglass@...?Subject=%20Re%3AHelp%2C%20please"tonybugla
      ss@... HYPERLINK
      "http://profiles.yahoo.com/tonybuglass"tonybuglass

      Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:47 am (PDT)

      With apologies for cross-posting:

      I have been trying to get sight of Pinchas Lapide "The Resurrection of Jesus
      - a Jewish Perspective" (Minneapolis, Augsburg, 1983). Our local university
      library has a copy, according to their catalogue, but can't find it. I would
      sight of the text referred to in a footnote, which refers to page xxx in the
      introduction. If someone has access to a copy, and could scan that page or
      so for me, I'd be very grateful.

      Thank you very much,

      Rev Tony Buglass
      Superintendent Minister