[XTalk] Help, please

  • Tony Buglass
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2008
      With apologies for cross-posting:

      I have been trying to get sight of Pinchas Lapide "The Resurrection of Jesus - a Jewish Perspective" (Minneapolis, Augsburg, 1983). Our local university library has a copy, according to their catalogue, but can't find it. I would sight of the text referred to in a footnote, which refers to page xxx in the introduction. If someone has access to a copy, and could scan that page or so for me, I'd be very grateful.

      Thank you very much,

      Rev Tony Buglass
      Superintendent Minister
      Upper Calder Methodist Circuit