Johannine Views of Jesus

  • Sam Gibby
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      I am in the beginning stages of my master's thesis and would love to hear
      some of your thoughts and recommended readings for the Johannine use of
      logos and phos in relation to Jesus both in the Gospel and Epistles. I
      don't seem to find a lot of information on either outside of exegetical
      notes in commentaries. I am deeply interested in the significance of these
      ideas in Eastern theology, as it seems that it is there that logos and phos
      have retained its importance and have flourished.

      Your suggestions and recommendations come with deepest thanks!

      Sam Gibby

      M.A. Candidate, 2008

      Regent University

      School of Divinity