Luedemann / Bauckham colloquium update

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      Due to circumstances beyond our control, I'm sorry to say that
      scheduling conflicts will make it necessary to reschedule the colloquium
      that has earlier been announced. One of our participants will need to
      be unavailable for the scheduled time because of other responsibilities
      newly discovered. As soon as the new dates are agreed upon, I will pass
      along word.

      I apologize- but as we all know- unexpected things sometimes come up.
      Stay tuned.

      --
      Jim West, ThD