Luedemann and Bauckham

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2007
      We are pleased to announce that the week of Jan 13-19, 2008, Gerd
      Luedemann and Richard Bauckham will be our guests on the Biblical
      Studies list. The moderators will post list participants questions to
      both- and both will have opportunity to respond. We will send along the
      first questions on the 12th so that our guests can reply with their
      opening remarks and answers on the 13th. The last question will be sent
      on the 18th and their final answers and closing remarks posted the 19th.
      We, the moderators, hope that this procedure is acceptable to one and
      all! Join us for what will doubtless be a grand discussion!

      --
      Jim West, ThD