Free Online Access to all SAGE journals until November 30, 2007

  • si james
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      Dear listers,

      This is my first post.

      Perhaps most will find it interesting that there's Free Online Access to all SAGE journals until November 30, 2007 on

      http://online.sagepub.com

      including the Journal for the Study of the Historical Jesus.

      I've just downloaded the article once mentioned in this list, John Elliott's "Jesus the Israelite was Neither a Jew nor a Christian" for free on this link

      http://jhj.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/5/2/119

      One thing though, you have to register first.

      James Pantou
      Jakarta, Indonesia

      not related in anyway to SAGE Pub.