Offlist - Logos Library System 2.1e on Win XP

  • David C. Hindley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hey,

      Anyone have experience setting up this legacy WIN 3.1 program to run
      properly on Win XP?

      It does not recognize the books on my CD (the Philo of Alexandria
      volumes). I do not recall setup ever asking me what the CD drive letter
      is supposed to be, so it seems to be skipping some step.

      Years ago I was able, with difficulty, to get it to run on Win 98 by
      changing a value in some INI file, but where ... I do not recall. It
      was definitely NOT in the documantation if I remember correctly.

      Please respond off-list if you would.

      Thanks!

      Dave Hindley
      Newton Falls, OH USA