parables in Mk. 3:23-27?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      I'm reading through H.A. Kelly's _Satan: A Biography_ and I note with
      interest that when he comes to discussing Mk. 3:23-27, where Jesus
      speaks both of a satan and of Satan, Kelly states that we have not one
      but five parables/comparisons.

      I am, I admit, far far behind where I should be in parable studies, and
      I don't know if what Kelly asserts has any scholarly support. So can
      anyone tell me if Kelly's claim is mooted/disscussed/upheld by anyone
      else?

      Yours,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.