Re: [XTalk] the jesus project: hmmmmm

  • lessthanhostilecurmudgeon
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 2, 2007
      I looked up the web designer for the Jesus group website and
      discovered that it is ran by one Carol A. Price (Mr. Price's wife)
      [http://www.spiritofcarolina.com/whowhy.htm%5d ; she is based out of
      Selma NC, which is were Mr. Price lives.

      I know this because I have lived in Selma for the last year, I have
      read Mr. Price's editorials in the town newspaper and ran into him
      in town from time to time. So, is Robert Price the founder of the
      group? What is his role in the organization besides a fellow?

      Blake Reas
      Garner NC

      --- In crosstalk2@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Goodacre" <Goodacre@...>