Re: Noll Re: FW: [XTalk] The Mutilation of Mark's Gospel

  • Stephen C. Carlson
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 22, 2007
      Bob Schacht wrote on Jul 22, 2007 1:01 AM:
      >The reason is shown by P45 (or am
      >I confusing P45 with P66?), which is the earliest collection of
      >Paul's letters.

      That would be P46.

      Stephen Carlson

      --
      Stephen C. Carlson,
      mailto:scarlson@...
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 22, 2007
        At 08:24 AM 7/22/2007, you wrote:
        >Bob Schacht wrote on Jul 22, 2007 1:01 AM:
        > >The reason is shown by P45 (or am
        > >I confusing P45 with P66?), which is the earliest collection of
        > >Paul's letters.
        >
        >That would be P46.

        Stephen,
        Thanks for the correction. I'm traveling, and don't have my notes.
        And a quick Google didn't rescue my mistake.

        Bob Schacht
        University of Hawaii

        >Stephen Carlson
        >
        >--
        >Stephen C. Carlson,
        >mailto:scarlson@...
        >"Poetry speaks of aspirations, and songs chant the words." Shujing 2.35

        >List managers may be contacted directly at: crosstalk2-owners@yahoogroups.com
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • K L Noll
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 22, 2007
          Bob,

          Many thanks for your correction and improvement of my question. I will pursue this. I will be grateful for any additional guidance from listers as well.

          Shalom,
          Kurt L. Noll
          Brandon University
          Brandon, Manitoba