Re: [XTalk] Crossley's Debate available on DVD- in the UK....

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
      Jim West wrote:

      > http://www.uccf.org.uk/download/Reasonable-Faith---DVD-Order-form
      >
      > It's only available in the UK- in some sort of cruel and inhuman
      > transgression against those of us in the States who have been waiting
      > for it since James first announced the debate.

      And even if your order it from the UK, it might not be playable on your DVD
      player. UK DVDs have a "region" play code that is incompatible with many/most US
      DVD players.

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
      Chicago, Illinois
      e-mail jgibson000@...
    • Jim West
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
        That's the worst part. My luck if I went ahead and tried to order it
        (so as not to have to wait for however long its going to take them to do
        a North American version) It wouldn't even work on the computer.

        --
        Jim West, ThD