page numbers of articles on Angels in the ABD

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2007
      with apologies for cross posting:

      If anyone here has the print version of the Anchor Bible Dictionary,
      I'd be grateful if you'd look up and tell me on what pages in vol 1 the
      articles on "Angels: Old Testament" and "Angels: New Testament" appear.
      I only have the ABD on disk and there doesn't seem to be a way of seeing
      what pages in the print version the electronic versions of an article
      line up with.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
      Chicago, Illinois
      e-mail jgibson000@...
    • Stephen C. Carlson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2007
        At 02:57 PM 6/7/2007 -0500, Jeffrey B. Gibson wrote:
        >with apologies for cross posting:
        >
        >If anyone here has the print version of the Anchor Bible Dictionary,
        >I'd be grateful if you'd look up and tell me on what pages in vol 1 the
        >articles on "Angels: Old Testament" and "Angels: New Testament" appear.
        >I only have the ABD on disk and there doesn't seem to be a way of seeing
        >what pages in the print version the electronic versions of an article
        >line up with.

        Angels: Old Testament = p. 248
        Angels: New Testament = p. 253

        Stephen Carlson