Church and Stroumsa, article on Thomas and Mani.

  • Ben C. Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 8:49 AM
      If anyone can access the following article for me from Vigiliae Christianae (available on JSTOR), I would be most appreciative:

      Mani's Disciple Thomas and the Psalms of Thomas
      F. Forrester Church, Gedaliahu G. Stroumsa
      Vigiliae Christianae, Vol. 34, No. 1 (Mar., 1980), pp. 47-55
      doi:10.2307/1582858
      This article consists of 9 page(s).

      Please contact me off-list if you are able to send me these 9 pages.

      Thanks.

      Ben.
      Email: ben@....