Re: Method, method, method

  • John E Staton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2007
      Bob wrote: "That is, it seems to me that the people who seem interested
      in hermeneutics seem to be very different from the people who seem
      interested in exegesis."

      Not necessarily, Bob. My former tutor, Tony Thiselton, is interested in
      both. He has written a couple of weighty tomes on Hermeneutics (which I
      struggled to understand) and an even weightier commentary on 1
      Corinthians (which I found much easier to grasp). This post probably
      says something about me, but nothing I am not already aware of.

      Best Wishes

      Penistone, Sheffield UK
      www.christianreflection.org.uk